8.25.2008

Be true to your work, your word & your friend.

Today was my first day of training. It was as any first day would go & I even got out early. My roommate, Taylor, is 22 and from Boston. The other two girls doing this will me are also around the same age & all three are straight out of college. They are all very nice & all from the NE area. IThey love making fun of my Southern accent. I have a lot of reading assingments to do each night (Wes - do not laugh).

I went into the city to have dinner with Johnny tonight - he leaves tomorrow. We ate on Newbury Street, which is very famous for shopping. Claire would have loved every second of it. :)

I decided to name this post after a Henry David Thoreau quote, who has a place out here called Walden Pond. I hear it's beautiful & a place I must see. For all of you English nerds ... I thought you'd like that fun fact.

That's all I got for now.
Toodles!

2 comments:

Claire said...

What ever happened to "Be true to your school" by the Beach Boys?

Stephanie Farrington said...

Love the pix and love reading about your journey! Good Luck, I'm sure your new roomies are going to love you!- Steph