8.12.2008

Moving Out

Time has flown by! From the day I got the news I was leaving until now seems to have gone by in seconds. I had the big move on Saturday with the help of my parents. I am now trying to pack my clothes so they'll fit in my car. That has been my biggest challenge so far!

I have two days left at work & leave a week from tomorrow. Seven days left in the Magic City! I must say it's bittersweet. I am ready to get settled in Boston & start this new job, but I do know I'll miss my great friends here dearly.

I'm hoping to have some pictures to post in the coming days. Also, the road trip up should be fun as we are staying in DC, Philadelphia, & Boston. No one wants to read a stupid blog if it has no pictures!

Hopefully I'll see most of you before I leave ... if not, maybe I'll see you all really soon!
much love!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I am going to stop looking at this thing if you don't put another post up soon!