9.01.2008

Drum Roll Please...

Ok, geez, I almost forgot! My options for round 1. I found them out last Friday & I got to choose where I wanted to go - but we won't see if we got our choices until this Friday. Here they are:

Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada)
San Jose, CA
Fairfax, VA
Tyler, TX
Houston, TX

Round 2 options:
North Andover, MA
Arlington, VA
Oak Park, IL (Chicago)
Hendersonville, TN (I won't get this one)
Viva Las Vegas!
Nicaragua

First of all, there are two returning teachers from last year. One has already chosen the Vegas school & the other choose the Nicaragua schools (2). I choose San Jose first round because my good friends, Amber & Jason are there & choose Halifax as a 2nd choice. I mean, when would I ever get to be in Nova Scotia? Since our housing is iffy from place to place, they told us if we know of people we can stay with in any one location, chances are, they'll put us there. I also found out I may not be home for Thanksgiving, which is fine. I'll be home for Christmas for sure. They pay to send me back home no matter where I am - here or in Madagascar.

That's all I have now. I find out THIS Friday where I'm going. I'm nervous, but wherever I go, I should be fine!

3 comments:

hales said...

I can't wait to find out where you are going! Looks like you are having such a great time so far. Miss you! xoxo

Ann Catherine said...

You're sweet! Come to find out, they already know where each of us are going. I have a feeling I'll be in Nova Scotia. :) xoxox!

Wes Poole said...

I didn't see Birmingham, AL on the list.