9.19.2008

Loungin' in the Teacher's Lounge

While in school, I always wondered what teachers talked about in the teacher's lounge. I mean, what did they do in there? Well, now I know. They talk about students! LOL... I've been camping out in the teacher's lounge this week. I've been doing mini-presentations in classes trying to recruit kids. High school students can be such smart a$$es. One kid, man, I wanted to slap him. Anyway, it's been a busy week. Kelly's apartment is without internet for the time being, so I thought I'd use my "school time" to update this. My first class is tomorrow. Four LONG hours. I have seven kids in there. We'll see how excited they are to get up on a Saturday to come to an 8am-12pm class. :) The weather here is great! I've been running and it's nice to not run in hot, hummid weather. The highest it's been was 78 degrees. I may go to a museum this weekend and go to a cookout. I hope Bham is lovely and I hope you are all well! xoxo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see a pic of this said lounge.

mm

Amber said...

ha ha me too mm!

we miss you!