9.30.2008

Weekend Recap

John came to visit me this past weekend. We had a grand ole time! Saturday we went to the Spy Museum. Saturday night we went downtown for dinner at a nice little Italian place, then on to the Mad Hatter. It was a fun night! Sunday we went to Georgetown then went to the movies. Monday we visited Ole Town Alexandria, then I took him to the airport & said goodbye. We saw a lot of things and had great fun, I wish the weekend had lasted longer.

As for my classes, they are going fine. I have a total of 27 students divided into four classes. It's hard to believe my first assignment is almost over! It ends a week from this Thursday. I will then fly out Friday to attend Tonya's wedding in ATL! When I return, I have Monday off (yah for Columbus Day & school is out), and then I start at my second school.

I hope everyone is well in the lovely Magic City!

Here's a picture from the weekend!

No comments: