11.23.2008

Jones Beach & The Hamptons

Today was an eventful day - long, too. First of all, we all got up this morning and went to church then went to eat brunch at a nice little dinner down the road. Janet then took us to Jones Beach, which is 10 minutes from their house! David, Heidi & I had a great ole time. I then ventured out on my own to make the journey towards "THE HAMPTONS!" I had to see what the fuss was about. It took FOREVER - 1.5 hours. Anyway, I made my way through Westhampton first, then South Hampton, then East Hampton. East Hampton is where all the celebs are. I made my way down main street and people watched a bit and then bought some gifts in a gift shop. East Hampton is cute, honestly, I could easily compare it to Mt Brook Village but with a Tiffany's and a few other high end shops. They had these windmills everywhere out there - gorgeous. I then drove to the farthest point on the South Shore - Mantaulk. I saw the lighthouse and then drove home. I now am preparing to COME HOME! I can't wait! I fly in Monday for a week. I can't wait to see my family and friends. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxoxo!

Heidi, David & I @ Jones Beach.

Beautiful Jones Beach, Long Island, NY.

Jones Beach. Everyone keeps asking what my secret is in jumping so high. I do have a secret and I won't tell...

Westhampton. Me.

East Hampton.

Mantaulk Point, already all done up for Christmas. Oh and I could see CT from this side of the island. Pretty neat.

No comments: