9.11.2008

Razzy's!

We went out last night for Allison's birthday. We were in a nice little area of Boston called Sommerville. It's just a few minutes outside the city & cute. We went to Razzy's and that's exactly what it was: Razzy! It was a karaoke bar. HER idea, not mine. I did "razzle" the crowd with my performance of "Bad Medicine." Had a few high fives after it - I think I fit right in with the Boston crowd & karaoke here. These pictures are of our night. These are the first you'll see of my roommate, Taylor, and the other girls. It was a fun fun night!

I am actually leaving for Fairfax, VA tomorrow. I am not sure when I'll get to update this again ... but I will be staying with Kelly (Lauren's kind & generous friend) starting on Saturday until first week of November. She seems so fun and I'm very excited to meet her!

Me, Ali, Taylor & Allison.


Me & Taylor

No comments: