10.27.2008

Happy Halloween & Other Misc Pics

This past weekend I saw an old friend, went to a pre-Halloween Party and went to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. JT, one of my oldest friends (from 3rd grade) came into town to run the Marine Corps Marathon. We got to visit with one another on Saturday - went to lunch in Alexandria and then went to a couple of museums. Congrats to JT for finishing the 26.2 miles with a broken foot! Saturday night I went with Kelly to her friend's Halloween party. I borrowed her costume from last year (flight attendant). We had a great time! Sunday I went to Annapolis, MD, with my new pal, Jack. It's a small, quaint town and home of the Naval Academy. It was right on the water and a beautiful day to be outside! So, I hope you enjoy the pictures below to document my last few days/week in the area. It's hard to believe my time is almost over here - only two more weeks! I leave on my birthday (Nov 8) for Brookville, Long Island, NY. I will be living with the headmaster & his family, along with two student teachers. It'll be nice to be in a house with a couple of people my age. It should be a great experience!

JT & I in National Mall - Capitol Buliding behind us.


Jennifer, Kelly, myself & Joe "the Plumber"


Jack & I in Annapolis, MD.


Go Navy!