11.09.2008

Birthday Celebrations & Going Away

This past weekend has been an eventful one! Saturday was my birthday & last full day in DC area. We all went out to celebrate my b'day Saturday night in Georgetown. It was also Jenn's birthday, another friend of Kelly's. We went to a great Italian place near the water (sat right by Tom Brokaw) then went out to the Guards (read: crowded, very crowded 80s/90s dance club reminiscent of a college party). It was a memorable night and the very next day I had to make my trek to New York... enjoy the last night in DC pics!

What's better than one Van Assche? TWO Van Assches! Meagan, Me, Kelly. My b'day night.


Kelly & Lindsay (with Tom Brokaw behind)


The Crew: Danny, Billy, Matt, Brian, myself, Kelly & Meagan.


This guy right here killed me! They brought their iPod in for the other party and blasted 80s songs from it. He held it up like this the entire time. I had to capture it on my camera.

No comments: